The friars held their General Chapter Tuesday, June 21, 2016. A “General Chapter” is conducted every three years and one of the primary points of business is to elect friars to fill various positions in service of the community. In the presence of the diocesan bishop’s representatives, Fr. Michael Deering and Fr. Bryan Jerabek, the following were elected to serve the community for the next three years:
· Fr. Mark Mary, Community Servant (Superior)
· Fr. Anthony, Community Vicar
· Fr. Miguel Marie, First Councilor
· Fr. Dominic Mary, Second Councilor
· Br. Leo Mary, Third Councilor
We are very grateful for all of the love, support and prayers that so many of you show for the friars.